Due to the unfolding crisis that is Covid 19, Your committee, after much deliberation, has come to the conclusion that we need to cancel the March show this weekend.
We have come to this decision in the interests of member and public health. It seems that the situation is changing from hour to hour which makes it very difficult to anticipate what directives will come from the government.
Your committee are all very disappointed to have to make this decision as we are all really excited to get going with this season.
We will be postponing our beginner getting started in reining clinic to a later date, so stay tuned for that! There could be an opportunity to run it before the next show so our beginners know what to expect when they come to the show, like a “reining orientation day”.
The committee is working with the assumption that the May show will go ahead and if there is an opportunity to run a show in April we will take it. We are also continuing with planning the 2020 State Show.
We apologise for any inconvenience and hope that this public health crisis is short lived.